I am now a Scirocco I owner!

Hey everyone,
I bought a nice little Scirocco I this weekend.  It's in very good shape
with 80 something K on the oddometer.   Very clean interior and  what
appears to be a well cared for motor.  It will need new lower windshield
corners, but hell, that's fairly common.  My plans for it are to put my 2.0
16V and everything else from my former 16V in it.  Now all I have to do is
decided on a color(it's in primer right now).  Well, that's it for now;
I'll take pics through the project and put up a homepage at some point,
when I learn how.
BTW anyone in or near Maine need any SII body parts and stuff just email.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (now under deconstruction)
 '81  Scirocco- Soon to be 2.0 16V
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)