Re: 87 scirocco wolfsburg edition?

Hi,

i HAVE a wolfsburg rocco... an 85 8v.  There is a little round circle with
the wolfsburg castle and wolfsburg print.  All the wolfsburg had cloth
black seats with white stripes, as well as the black with white stripes on
the doors.  Also came with the onboard computer, power windows, and power
locks.

The rearview mirror was placed stock pretty close to the bottom of the
windshield... or maybe that was just mine, well, thats what the original
owner said anyways.

I'm pretty sure they didn't make a 16v wolfsburg... even the golfs and
jetta 16v's don't have wolfsburg plates, although I've seen g60 passats
wolfsburgs.

				Mike Goodman
				85 Wolfsburg
				mgoodman@sfu.ca