Yes Virginia, there is a Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco...

> From: timbob <timbob29@idt.net>
> Subject: 87 scirocco wolfsburg edition?
>
> I know they do the wolfsburg edition things on other volkswagens, but is
> there such a thing as a scirocco wolsfburg?

Yes, there is a Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco.  I have a friend with one - black
on black.  I'm not overly familiar with Mk2 Sciroccos, but I'll venture a
guess at what's different.  The interior fabric seems different - black with
silver pinstripes and a different syle of 13" rims.  Other than a Wolfsburg
badge on the front fenders, it doesn't appear to have any other differences
from the base model.  It may have included some popular options as part of the
package but there are no other mods.
===
Matthew Yip
mgyip@yahoo.com