Racin' Roccos

Friday night was our first event of the season at Linda's Speedway in
Lebenon, PA.  We draw for starting posisitons for the first three
events, and as usual I drew DFL (dead f@#$ing last).  I went from 9th
to third in the 8-lap heat race which qualified my 10th in the
feature.  I drive an '85 Rocco.
My teammate, Bill Sherwood of CSE Race Cars in Oreland, PA finished
4th in his heat with his '81 Rocco, and then won his consolation
race.  Bill will run 14th in the feature.
The feature was postponed until next Friday due to a midnight curfew,
so next Friday we run our feature, and then run the entire Friday
schedule.  Two features in one night, hope we don't wreck too bad in
the first feature.

I know there are a couple other racer types on this list, how are you
guys doing this year?

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 95, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car
"1997 Rookie of the Year" Linda's Speedway(retired in 1998, but back in 99!!)
84 Scirocco daily driver 212,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.