Apology to Jonas

Well kids, I stepped on my dick on this one (as several of you have pointed out both publicly and privately).

I MISREAD Jonas' post saying that he would sign off the list until he got a new keyboard if it was bothering people.. I read it that he was telling somebody else that they should sign off, not he, which of course is a totally different thing.  Then I laid into him for asking that.
But I had it backwards.

Sorry Jonas!  My fuckup.  Please accept my apology.

-kc-