Header pipe

I'm planning on tackling the exhaust tomorrow on my 87 16v.  I've got a
Eurosport header pipe that will replace the exhaust manifold, downpipe, and
cat.  My question is this, do I need to remove the intake manifold in order
to get the Eurosport pipe into place?  And if I do need to remove the intake,
can I reuse the gasket or should I get a new one?

On another note, I replaced a CV joint boot today.  Man do I hate doing that.
 It's such a mess and a pain in the ass.  I also put on my summer wheels.
I'm so excited for warmer weather!

TIA on the exhaust help,
Stew