Re: Cincy Meet! When is it???(my new rocco)

<< Could someone please tell me when and where the cinci meet will be held?
 I would like to make my plans and whatnot..

 BTW, anyone I could stay w/?  I dont think they will let a 17y/o rent a
 room! >>

I'd stay with you but then again I'm 20, so I might not be old enough to rent
a room. I'll find out.  On a Scirocco note, I will be getting my nice new 2L
16v rocco in about 1.5 hours from now. I can't wait...it feels like christmas
for me.=)  I'll post pics as soon as possible, but I don't think that I'll be
going to bed tonight.

Rich
87 16v-R.I.P.
88 2L 16v-coming reeeeaaaal soon!!!!!