ummmm 2.0L & who wants a Passat dashboard

Hey guys....
Guess what I got!!  :-)
I found a kid that wrecked his 90Passat and got the whole car for what *some
of you have paid for just a 2.0 liter shortblock.  naa naa nee booo booo!
hehehe. This means my passat has its replacement transmission and the
scirocco has a 68k 2.0 liter 16v coming soon.  WOOHOOOO!  Anywho, anybody
looking for a passat dashboard?.... or, anybody want to buy my Scirocco's
179k mile 1.8PL that runs great & has minimal lifter noise & great
compression?<--Sometime this summer.
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon
95.5Tacoma4x4(is getting tired of towing passats around the East coast)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87