2 things 1 cinci 2 vw's

can we get a list of who is going to this and possible an update on
where the final decision has been mad e to have this as well as the
ball  game ie  who is playing and what else you can think of....thanks
forthe help i will see you all their my car shall be ready i bet a set
of plugs i could get my car done before one  of the other list members
so  i have no reason procrastinate   let the fun begin and the speeding
tickets not happen....*Gentleman start assembling your engines***..or
maybe it is just one or two of us....well i will stop rambling i have
been up doing my taxes   sorry ohhh   one more thought i wanted to share
with the groupi was chatting  with my buddies once again at the shop and
i made mention that i use you guys as a resource for my car...they were
impressed and interested so they started asking me questions and what
not i told them of the funny humor  and interesting stuff that flies
around these walls(screens)...anyway to the point....i also told them of
the way everyone always helped each other out with parts and advise nad
service tips and you know something .,...it is soooooo damn cool   i
bought my first veedub and remember all the other  veedub's that waived
or stoped  to talk or help out if you are in trouble ...he said my
buddy    sadi   as he turns to  one of the older guys and says ya know
it is kinda like the old days   ......i for get who sent me the interior
light   bu thanks .....and to brian honnold who i will be getting to
make me a power moduale for my 16v   you guys rock that is
all......maybe  i am delirous from all the numbers and grease from my
taxes and the tear down today   ohh well later
jonas