for sale (still)

My GTI is still for sale.. it's been advertised in the local auto trader for
a month now, only about 3 calls, none serious, and nobody has come by to see
it.  Jeez I know the market is small but this is crazy!  Anyways if you know
anybody in SoCal in the market please point them to my webpage for a peek, my
car is truly in cherry condition and is fairly loaded w/choice mods.  $250
finder's fee for any lister that sends me a buyer!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA