Re: [scirocco toy] Look what I bought!

>Hello Brett,
>
>too bad that you don't check out eBay more often :-)

Geez, I have been, I guess I missed your auction...

>I sold one a few days ago WITH motor :
>http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=70224129
>
>as I have another one and I find it so damn ugly I could sell you the
>wheels &floor with the motor for $10...

If I can't find a motor, then I'll probably take you up on it. :) Sure,
the front spoiler is not the most attractive thing, but when there
haven't been any models made since the 70's, you cannot afford to be
too picky, know what I mean? :/

>speaking of Mk2 models
>next time please bid on MINE  ;-)

Oh, well offer one up sometime again, eh? :)

>greetings
>Dirk

Later!

==Brett