WANTED: MK2 Rocco Grille w/Center Badge (8v)

If you've got a MK2 grille in good shape (no
cracks, chips, missing chunks, and you want
to sell it.   CONTACT ME.

I want 1 grille and shiney chrome center badge.
Somebody hates me out there and stole my center
badge - destroying my grille in the process
(why are theives such morons? don't they know it
 woulda just poped out?)

I'm planning on trying this 3 slat conversion
thingy with it.  :-)  If its faded thats OK I
plan to paint it black and leave the center
cap shiney chrome.

Thanks!

===
L Crawford
'84 8v 'Rocco Diamond Silver (a Happy car)