Re: Free parts at Virtual World!!

To:             	scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject:        	Free parts at Virtual World!!
From:           	Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com>
Date sent:      	Thu, 01 Apr 1999 09:23:13 EST

> Yah, its true, just give them a call and be sure to talk to
> Kristen since she is the one giving away the free parts.
> One day only!! Dont forget to ask for stickers too!
>
> 1-888-398-7287
>
> Call now!

Jeeezzz Shawn...least you coulda done was get the # right...DOH!!!! ;-)

anyways the free Euro Headlights & Euro Bumpers were already
given away! Oh yeah he got some stickers tooo ;)

Potterman

> APRIL FOOLS!!!
>
> (I love this day... wonder how many will try to call.. LOL!!)

I'm sure the phone will ring all day..."Hello Virtual World FREE
day...What can we give away today?"

LOL!

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman