parts are cluddering my basement now

i gotall the parts together from the wish list that everyone has sent me
so  let the mailing begin    ifd  you are  still interested friday is
the day i am going  to the post office to  drop  this stuff  off...so
you anyone wanted any of  the   blue rabbit   come  and ge ththe  bare
hare parts
jonas
i will be at the shop   today so expect  response tonight   or you can
call me and leavea message on my machine it is working and dont  pay
attentiuon to the message cause i am  in town an not in AZ