Roc is history....

I was doing some testing late last night when I met up with a Honda
Civic. We played follow the leader for a while. I was on his bumper when
he blew his motor, big time! Oil spewed all over the ground in a really
fast sweeper and I didnt see it in time. Hit the oil and shot right into
and thru the guardrail and down the canyon. When I hit the bottom, it
exploded, just like on TV. I didnt make it out of the car and I died.
I need a new headliner, anyone got a spare?

APRIL FOOLS!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and