Re: head bolt???

--- IITOOLll@aol.com wrote:
> I was wondering if someone could tell me what the hell I'm gonna need to get
> those 10 star shaped head bolts out?  I'd like to pull my head today and I
> couldn't find the right tool at pepboys. TIA.

Pep Boys should carry Lisle (sp) tools, if not, most automotive "superstores"
carry them as well as your local Sears.  Amongst the shit on hand is a pack of
4 metric allen keys ( I thought they were 12 point) - If I recall, you need the
12 mm variety but you'll probably be better off buying the whole package.  I
didn't buy them the last time but I think they're around $20 for the 4.

===
Matthew Yip
mgyip@yahoo.com

'87 GTi 0v