From: EurotekVW@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:28:58 EDT
To: josiah@gsinet.net
Subject: Re: Bashing

I'd like to thank everyone for the positive responses to today's little
fiasco. I let myself get worked up sometimes because I take my work and hobby
so personally/passionately. I know there will always be somebody who is
unhappy with someone. I've been there myself. I'm there right now! LOL! Well,
I hope to share and learn alot from you guys, so let the fun continue. Peace
out.

Frank

'82 Scirocco

- --------------87AEADC1913475BCD125C587--