Re: Bashing

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:02:54 EDT EurotekVW@aol.com writes:
>I've said my peace and I'll leave it at that. I joined this list because
I own
>a Scirocco and wanted to share ideas w/ others who share my passion. I
never
>even mentioned where I owrked til I was asked. I am here for informaion,
>ideas, etc. I didn't come here sell where I work or defend it. My
apologies to
>anyone who thought otherwise. I'm also sorry if you're bitter towards
>me for something I have nothing to do with.

Dont sweat it dude. I dont know who it was that posted the origional
complaint against Eurotek, but AFIAK, it was only one about your shop.
Nobody named you as the problem so dont sweat it. Nobody is perfect when
it comes to shops. All shops WILL make mistakes from time to time. What
sets them apart from other shops is in how they react to the problem.
I believe the replies on this were talking about another shop, Strictly
Foreign. <aviod that place.>

One last thing. A request if you will. Please, in the future, QUOTE
whatever is is your replying to. Not the whole damn message (like SOME
people do here ALL the time. Bugs the crap out of me.) Just quote the
part your replying to so we all  know what it is your commenting on.
Otherwise it looks like a pointless message where we all look at it and
say, "whatever dude", and delete it.
TIA!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access