Re: Bashing

In a message dated 9/30/98 10:09:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
EurotekVW@aol.com writes:

<< I've said my peace and I'll leave it at that. I joined this list because I
own
 a Scirocco and wanted to share ideas w/ others who share my passion. I never
 even mentioned where I owrked til I was asked. I am here for informaion,
 ideas, etc. I didn't come here sell where I work or defend it. My apologies
 anyone who thought otherwise. I'm also sorry if you're bitter towards me for
 something I have nothing to do with.

... i must have missed that one what about  where you work??? where do you
work?
- --