Re: was Corrado Royalty now: fast cars

oh, no.

this was a drag only car.

but, I had a buddy who had a street '56 oval bug
with a 2.1 that could pull high 11's on slicks.
he was a bit of a masochist as well.

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Phone: 888-801-2001 or 916-797-9998
Fax: 916-797-9997
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net

- ----------
> From: Aaron D. Patton <apatton1@airmail.net>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: was Corrado Royalty now: fast cars
> Date: Wednesday, September 30, 1998 9:32 AM
>
> But did the owner drive it to work every day of the week?  The owner of
the
> previously discussed Nova used it as his daily driver.  He was an A+
> masochist to do so, but hey, it was fun.
> Aaron

1/4
> >> mi.
> >> driving
> >>

> >> Hah! No-no-no-no-no!!!
> >> How about a 78 Oldsmobile Sunfire fiberglass bodied 460 Cu. In.
Alcohol