Re: Eurotech is TERRIBLE!

I appreciate your comments.

Customer service can make or break a business.

Customer service is the one place that most businesses fail miserably -
despite being knowledgeable and/or having great products.

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm