Re: [gti-vr6] Re: Eurotech is TERRIBLE!

"Brown, Jeff L" wrote:

> I never said anything, because no one else ever had any complaints about
> Eurotech, but the same thing basically happened to me.

You can pretty much rank the tuners/mail order suppliers like this:

1. New Dimensions, Virtual World (tie)
2-?.  Virtually everybody else, except:
999.  EIP Tuning

You will find about a 99.99% satisfication with either #1... everybody else
ranks from "ok" to downright crooked.

Keep this in mind when making your purchases!  When you're treated right and
receive excellent service, continue to support that vendor, and let others
know
of your positive experience.  When you're wronged, do your best to work it out
privately, then if you still get jacked around, then let the rest of us know..

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0