Re: A/C (while we're on that subject)

I've not done the 134, but I'm sure it's like ummm.... normal... (see my
website for explanation of why I say it like that)
There's prolly going to be some sort of attachment that you hook up to the
low side of the compressor.  In my situation, the attachment faces to the
front of the car.  Usually the hoses are marked on the compressor, if you
have one of the square compressors.  At any rate, you plug the thing in,
crank the car up, and turn on the air.  The compressor sucks the coolant
into the system, draining the can.

At 05:32 PM 9/29/98 -0400, Mark A Peele wrote:
>Could you elaborate on the " Suck the system down" (insert distastefull
>gas siphoning memories here) procedure for me?

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/
(Yes, I broke down and got one)