No Subject

Just a little note about 134... it's very toxic.  The EPA isn't interested
in letting the public know quite so early on in the game, since they made
such a big stink about freon.  I had a bookmark to a mailing list about
refridgerants where they were discussing 134 and it's effects on the human
body... don't know what happened to it though.

I'm personally not a big fan of 134... I'm a little peeved about them
banning freon, but hey... I'll live.

At 03:38 PM 9/29/98 -0500, Warren, John wrote:

>	Have any of you folks tried to change your
>	R-12 system over to R-134a?? What's
>	required for the changeover?

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco