Re: whistler highway

On Sun, 27 Sep 1998 23:35:18 PDT "sead causevic" <sead69@hotmail.com>
writes:

>i got another speeding ticket...175$

You learn hard, dont you?

>he ended up winning because he got pulled over first.  cops on that
>highway know me by my first name...

Id say you both lost from the sounds of it.

>well that makes my 7th ticket for speeding.
> i had about 4 warnings, and 4 other tickets and about 5-6
>parking tickets in the 3 1/2 years i have been driving so far.  that
>makes some 20 or so...  quite the collection, but i have to calm the
>fu<k down.

Whats hard to understand that you cant speed on that road? I think you
like contributing to the local government economy is why, right? :)
Im not saying dont speed. (Who am *I* to say that considering I "speed",
as defined by the law, everywhere I go.) You need to learn how to speed
while not making it appear that you are flying down the road. Its not
that hard and it would mean you slowed down a little bit but you can
still make good time while avoiding the law. Its worked for me all these
years although its not foolproof, you can still get stopped but its
better than the hell bent, I got the pedal down method.
Anyways, not a lecture, just some words for you. Want more details on how
to be a ticketless speeder, let me know. (I should write a book...)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use