Re: Corrado Royalty

Being that I work daily as VW performance tuner, I see many VW's and alot of
Corrados. The best thing I can say about the G60 Corrado is, well, it makes a
great parts car. I won't even go in the VR6 because it's like the holy grail
to some and I'm not into bashing. I will admit that I'm a grassroots H20
purist and firmly believe, in my heart, that VW's lost a little of that "soul"
when they went to Mk3. We'll see about Mk4's, for I haven't driven one  yet.
Take care, guys.

Frank
'82 Scirocco

PS - I've always bought VW's because I just "felt" something about them. To
me, it's a soul.
- --