[tech] Firing Order?

    So I'm replacing my spark plug wires that are corroded to hell.
And the Bently says the firing order is 1-3-4-2.  The Hayes says
1-2-3-4.  Which is correct?

    I'm betting on the Bently because I think thats the way that I
had them wired before.  Starting to the right of the clip on the
cap(on the engine side) the first wire goes to the far left
cylinder, the second plug goes to the third cylinder from the left
and so on and so on. Right?

    I've got a bad cold and I'm just not thinking clearly.  Which is
why I'm not putting a new instrument cluster in today. Cause I know
I'd screw that up beyond repair. :)

Sean.
87 8V

- --