Re: Most Miles on a Scirocco?

From:          "Michael & Kristen Potter" <kmpotter@ix.netcom.com>
To:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date:          Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:23:58 +0800
Subject:       Re: Most Miles on a Scirocco?

Not sure who on the list,  maybe Anthony P. He had somewhere in
the mid-high 200.

I currently have 223k on the original box.  (as far as I know my
friend bought the car with aaprox 150k on it)  It is a tought little
nut.  Only recently has it started to use oil.  It has seen around 8
grand at least once.  ( I was racing a golf gti after switching
t-bodies I was winning two untill i went to speed shift 5th and put
it in netral, released the cluch and stomped the floor.--ouch I
tached somewhere between 3/4 and 1/2 tank of gas.  I guess I have one
of those cars without revlimiters!!)  It just keeps going and going.

I just thought I'd share.
Tony
- --