'80 Volvo wagonmeister (the hauler)

From: Kathy Teulie <104372.1061@compuserve.com>

I was going about 80 in the front of the pack and suddenly I was the
last
car in pack!
After I pushed the cars of the road I finaly could see the Scirocco tail
lights
off in the distance. I think we were doing 100+
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"

Message text written by INTERNET:kmpotter@ix.netcom.com
>       >
> On Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:22:17 -0700 "gary steve shelton"
> >No pinging or anything like that (pulling the
> >cajon pass here in socal);

The all knowing Meze wrote....
> Gawd, does anybody know how fast we were going up the Cajon Pass that
> night comming back from the ND show? Ve es flugin dude!

Well I think that was the Grapevine Shawn & from the view in my
mirror (that be YOU! ) you were doing 90 or so cause I was @
170kph (105mph) & still pulling....Yeeeeeehaaaaaa!!!

Doug...Ian?

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com
http://www.parts4vws.com
(714)663-2434<

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,