- ------------------------------
Date: 9/24/98 11:49 AM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Dove, Brandon

I've recently had problems starting my beloved red beauty (cold
starting) and had the O2 sensor replaced as well as the injectors
cleaned with some heavy-duty cleaner. Initially it was better, but now
as the mornings get colder it's getting harder to start.

I've seen talk about starting problems due to insufficient grounding
etc. and was wondering if anyone could point me to where info. about
this is detailed. Yes I've checked www.scirocco.org --> the
techprocedures are and FAQ stuff are lacking big time ;). Any other
suggestions are obviously more than welcome as well.

- -Brandon Dove
89 8v Scirocco

- --

- --