Re: scirocco.org stickers ...

You gotta love those two.  Got mine today, and they where even nice
enough to send a couple for a friend of mine.  She owns a Golf, and she
won the right to wear the driver found sticker last week.  Got to love
girls that can drive a car!! :-)

Michael Helms wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just got my scirocco.org stickers from the Potter's ... and they are da
> shit!  They even sent me the stickers in silver, which match my car
> wickedly.
>
> Thanks, Mike and Kristin.  You guys (actually, guy and gal) are too cool.
> (wait, that's a Meze word ... let me corect myself by saying, "kewl".)

- --
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6866/
"It's not what you are, but what you don't become that hurts." -Oscar
Levant
- --