Re: cars i've toasted so far.

sead causevic wrote:

> these "cars" i have toasted in the past month that i've owned the rocco.
> i don't know if the car has been modified before me, but it's pretty
> quick i think.  it would be cool if everyone could sorta make a list
> like i have here.  there's been cars to kick my butt, but let's not get
> into that(embarrasing)
>
> explorer v6
> pathfinder v6
> mustang v6(tough)
> civic Si
> prelude
> 240 sx  (?couldn't believe it!?)
> shitty camaro
> v8 taxis
> isuzu hatchback(tough?)
>
> sead
> 86 8v

  Ever notice the obvious sports car envy of sport utility owners? They
are always the ones on the highway that seem to tail grab your ass then
pass you like a bad ass. That is until you downshift hit 80 than
90,upshift, 100 goodbye big fat gas guzzler! Assholes! Anyway I have
smoked many Hondas, and other jap crap even a turbo 200 ZX. As for
american junks just about all 4 cylinders at top end and even a Mustang
5.0. This was at highway speeds. I took him at 115 6500 or so RPM! I
don't think these cars have any top end. At least not this one. Always
gives me a smile when my 140,000 4 banger can roast a new rice burner!
Nevermind my experiences on twisty back roads at sub-warp speeds. These
cars can handle! Thats the real fun!

Feenix..."have you smoked a Honda today?"
88 16V

- --