Re: 16V KIT????

Dude,

If you have to pay $20 for each piece make sure they are in good shape.  I
shopped around for all most two years.  Almost every where I checked wanted
$250-450. for a set.

I found mine at a back wood junk yard for $50.  He never knew what he had one
the car.

If you decide to get the kit make sure you get all the circle clips that cover
the screws.  They are about the size of a silver dollar.  And get the plastic
white inserts. That go under the screws into the body of the car.

I just put mine on my car a few weeks ago. If ya' need any help Don't hesitate
to ask !!!

Dave
85 Scirocco GTX
- --