Calling Kevin Wenzel

I know you're probable at nationals. I tried to send an e-mail, but it came
back returned after 3-days. E-mail when you can. I saw that dredded black and
yellow X1/9 on the way to nationals on sunday. Then I saw a green one on
monday. Both just west of topeka. Rhino's not home yet, the jeep. But it's
coming back on a flat bed trailer. If it doesn't happen for a few weeks, I'll
see what he wants to go pickup the 'rocco and bring it down. Talk to 'ya when
you get back.

Wolf
BADCO45@aol.com
- --