Re: [0 to 50 and 60 mph.][non-roc-horse-death]

On Thu, 17 Sep 1998 22:51:17 -0400 (EDT) Rich Deede----TOOL FAN
<rdeed@udel.edu> writes:
>Damn, touchy!!! I hope that was just a bit off the Meze sarcastic
>humor shining through.

HEH! Ya think? Maybe just a little.......!

>Plus I stopped giving my horse acid, so he is no
>longer considered a "high horse"=)...(sorry, had to do it).
>

>Rich

You have a horse? Hmm. Wanna hear a sad horse story.

Happened today. This horse, see, had bad hooves. (No joke, im serious) it
would seem that somebody trimmed them too short and the end result was
that the horse had to be put to sleep.

So we dug a hole for this doomed horse with a backhoe tractor. Stood the
horse next to the hole and the owner, with a tear in his eye squeezed off
the shot to end the dear horses life. The horse fell in the hole and the
kid running the backhoe started to fill in the hole.

Low and behold, the horse's head poped out from under the earth and
looked right at the owner! Looked pissed. Just like out of the movies im
telling you!

Well, the owner freaked out and started back pedaling. The kid running
the backhoe freaked out and started wacking the horse in the head with
the backhoe! Damn loud awful noise too.

Kabang! Kabang!

Each time the horses head would drop, then rise again. It took about 4
whacks to finally kill the poor thing. The kid nearly wet himself
thinking it was gonna get out of the hole and get him.

Now im the kind of person who would wreck my own car trying to avoid
killing a squirl. I dont partake in the killing of animals. (Killing
people is OK, theres too many of us as it is, I aint got a problem with
that.) So knowing the horse was going to be put down made me feel bad
enough. Seeing all this really bothered me even tho in a sick sort of
way, it was somewhat funny at the same time. Made me mad to see it suffer
the way it did. I need to start carrying my Glock with me to be sure
things get done right. These backwoods country dweebs seem to think you
can kill everything with a .22 rifle. Well, that horse is proof you need
something to penetrate the skull. .40 ball ammo should get the job done
right the first time.
Anyways, sitting here drinking my 7/11 R&C and it got me thinking thru me
fingers again...

Moral of the story is, buy a 4wd ATV. All it needs is gas, and when its
broke, you trade it in on another one and you dont gotta kill it.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and