Re: 0 to 50 and 60 mph.

Damn, touchy!!! I hope that was just a bit off the Meze sarcastic humor
shining through.  Plus I stopped giving my horse acid, so he is no longer
considered a "high horse"=)...(sorry, had to do it).

Rich

"Do you know why it's called the American Dream?........Because you have
to be asleep to believe it."-George Carlin

Rich Deede
University of Delaware(Comm. major)
1987 VW scirocco 16v