Re: 0 to 50 and 60 mph.

At 17:37 9/17/98 -0400, Mark A Peele wrote:
>There is something seriously wrong with your car (if those times are
>correct).
>
>At worst, 0-60 should be in the 10-11 second range . . .

How 'bout ya' give me some *constructive* criticism instead of telling me
my car doesn't run right?

My car runs well.  That doesn't mean I know how to drive it properly for
this kind of thing, though.  When should I be up-shifting?  How many r's is
recommended for this?  Redline it in each gear?  And again, I was using my
wrist watch's second hand to time it.  I'm *sure* those numbers aren't
overly accurate or precise.  Thanks.

Dan
'86 8v red martian (for now)

  mailto:nowlan@flash.net