To: 104372.1061@compuserve.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 12:15:26 -0400
Subject: Re: Engine code????
From: scirocco.gtx@juno.com (Mark A Peele)

Why are you asking this question? No U.S. MK1 should have come with a
"YP".

The closest I can come up with is the YG, which was used in 1976-1980
Dashers (1588cc).

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm