Re: who carries Remus?

>As the question asks,
>who carries Remus?
>
>I'm trying to figure out if their dual outlet muffler
>will fit in the very cramped space alloted for my
>muffler.
>

>TIA
>
>Alex Ting

Anybody who caries CEC products. They are the importers for that stuff.
Antera, Techart, remus, Valbrem, AC Schnitzer, Lorrinser, a few
others....
I used to work at Auto Addictions in Allentown PA- a little far from
you- but I think they have a webpage now...
http://www.autoaddictions.com
I think theres links there to Claus's stuff.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen