- ------------------------------
Date: 9/17/98 2:11 PM
To: Fenton, Shannon
From: Bisch, Robert

If I may ask, what exhaust system are you using.  More interested in the
muffler.

Thanks
Rob

>>> Shannon Fenton <sfenton@telegroup.com> 09/17/98 12:12pm >>>
I recently recieved a dual 3" baffled tip from Monza to quiet my car down
little. Upon inspection (was new in original bag and box) the Chrome
shows pitting
and black spots. The black spots appear as some sort of rust.I also am
diappointed with the use of yellow electrical tape to seperate the chrome
and black
shrink painted surface. Its not enough that the uses crappy material but
they couldnt
even cut the tape, it was tore unevenly and applied crooked. The slash
cut on
the tips is also uneven! I may be just nitpicking (I know I am), but how
hard
could it be to cut tape and make sure its straight. Ohh well, just thought Id
share
my rant......

Thank You for Your Time,
        Shannon Fenton