Hella Relay and Horn Problem . . . !

Well I haven't posted anything on the list in a while been busy with school
and rocco up keep . .
Well I finaly installed a horn in my car . . Been driving around with out one
for about 6 months . .
Well I installed everything avoiding all old wires cause well they just didn't
work anymore. .
So I followed the instructions using a relay and all that and tested it and it
worked when the car was off. .
Cool . .  I was happy then I went for a test drive cause I put new bulbs in .
. so I was feeling like a dick and wanted to blast this insanly load new horn
. . and it didn't go . . .I was pissed so I gave the car a nice hit of gass
while holding on the button and then the horn went. . after much testing and
fiddling I figured out what was wrong. .
Since I have so much stuff conected to that post on my batery the horn relay
isnt  getting enough juice to work when the lights and what not are on . . .
Unless the gas is on and my alt. is building up more juice. .

No my question is Should I conect my horns relay wire to the alternator or
should I just get rid of the relay and run a kill switch between the horn and
horn button . .
I want to have the kill swith anyway for autocrossing . .  I hate when that
horn goes of while racing. .
Do you guys think it would be safe. .  the botton on my wheel is fine and
doesn't stick . .  so I think I should be safe either way . .
But I just wanted the advice of the rest of you before I go and do something
stupid. .
Thanks a lot. .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado red ( to many weird mods to list. .)
- --