Re: Response to my post from a fellow mailing list member...

<snip>

>Hey, I am the KING! its a special talent and skill to do it right you
>know. Neil before me!

Neil before you?  Hehe.  Is there something going on here that we don't know
about?  Not that that's a bad thing!  Hehe.

>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Aaron
'79 Scirocco S
The Ugliest, almost Dirtiest, and undoubtedly NOT the Fastest Scirocco
in all of Dallas!  However, it probably has the most miles (somewhere around
400K) and was the cheapest (cost $150)!

- --