Re: Response to my post from a fellow mailing list member...

> <<  I too wonder why people who are not interested in buying what it is
>  someone has for sale, but yet still say "I can get it for xxx cheaper".
>  As they say on Almost Live --> "wallowing in lameness".  If you arent
>  interested, dont bother responding.  Luckily it didnt happen to me when I
>  tried selling my rims.
>
>   Andre'
>   Neon Green 79 >>
> I've got a mixed reaction to this one... On one hand, I think when we're
> talkin about saving hundreds of dollars it is GREAT that someone butts in and
> says "I can get it $$$ cheaper."  However, I see Y somebody would be upset
> that their offering gets shot to hell by smartass comments.  In this case, I
> don't think the comments were very smartass but maybe that's cause they
> weren't directed anywhere near me.  From memory, the replies to Ryan's 16V
> parts for sale were very smartass and uncalled for.  Everybody needs to keep
> in mind that this is a VERY impersonal place and people will say things here
> that they wouldn't dare say to MY FACE..or yours for that matter.  Lets not
> start arguing about this one too.  Later
> Dan May
> 8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
> http://members.aol.com/scirocco87

   I didnt find the comment to be "smartassy", if there is such a word =)
  I just dont understand why when someone isnt buying it, they tell
  everyone they can get it for cheaper.  Leave the poor man alone to sell
  it.  If you think it is high priced, asked someone.  Besides, dont those
  throttlebodies go for more than $200?  Just my 0.02

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79

- --