Re: Response to my post from a fellow mailing list member...

In a message dated 9/16/98 7:18:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
skerocdriver@juno.com writes:

<< Bullshit. Are you trying to tell me that people would talk trash here and
 not to your face? Naw, that's _never_ happened here!  :)

 Well, I think most everybody who has known ME for any amount of time know
 that I generally speak my mind no matter the topic. >>

You are an exception to the my rule Shawn... I'd let you talk shit to my face.
Its your "intergalactic" knowledge and willingness to expose and thrash ill
thougt-out posts like most of mine that just rings my bell.. tee hee.
Dan May
8716VScirocco  95.5Tacoma(4sale - to get me a MK1 or a rabbuck)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --