Dammit

    Hey all...I have a question to ask....This weekend I went about
replacing my passenger side axle because the CV was going bad. Well after
exaxtly three days of driving I have noise back again.....What could be
causeing this???? Is there something that keeps the car from steering harder
to one side then another? Could it be something else that is making a noise?
Soemthing else I need to replace at the same time? When I am going down the
road in 4th gear I have a thumping noise and it also thumps a little when i
trun left or right or apply the brakes slighty it transfers it more thru the
steering wheel. I really hope it is not another axle because it is a pain to
fix. This is my third axle on that side in three months (fisrt one went bad,
second one was rebuilt wrong) I am getting to say the least
frustrated.....anything cause them to fail prematurly?

                thanks, Mike

- --