Re: Non rocco'- good quality crimp on wire connectors?

We use these at work to build our customers products.  Comes from a company
called Raychem.  We don't usually buy them, they give them to us and we build
the cables for them.  I think a hardcore electronics store might carry it(non-
Radio Shack).  You could also try looking in a "Newark Electronics" catalog.
They might have them.
Good Luck.
- -dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/">http://members.aol.com/sailingfc
</A>

In a message dated 9/15/98 1:14:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,