Re: euro intake

To:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Date:          Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:36:41 -0400
Subject:       Re: questions....
From:          scirocco.gtx@juno.com (Mark A Peele)

Where do ya get one of these.  I saw them advertized in EC at rons
parts for like $795 are these guys F@#kin nuts.  nice power but alota
money.....
just thinking aloud
Tony

Euro 1.8 16V with 50mm runners (intake) 139 hp (no cat)

Fun . . .

Mark . . .
Scirocco 1982, Golf GT 1987
Previous Sciroccos: 1981S (RIP), 1980S, 1975TS, 1975
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/marc.htm
- --------- Begin forwarded message ----------