Re: Mufflers

They are mostly stock stuff, OEM replacement kind of things. Perfectly good if
you aren't looking for performance stuff. I don't know if they make performance
systems as well. If they do, I've never heard of them, but I guess that doesn't
mean anything.
    -Josiah

Robert Bisch wrote:

> Anyone heard anything good or bad about Bosal exhaust systems, more
> particular their mufflers?
>
> Rob
> 88 Scirocco 16v(2nd place Bug Out 43 Manassas VA 85-89 stock
> watercooled class)

- --
 '83 Scirocco (not for long!)
 '84 Rabbit GTi (running again)
 '86 Scirocco
 '87 QSW
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
 I have lots of VW (especially A1) stuff for sale at:
 http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah/forsale/forsale.html

- --