Re: For Sale: Neuspeed Throttle Body

On Tue, Sep 15, 1998 11:30 AM, Jared Erlandson <mailto:jerlandson@wac.net>
wrote:
>For all A1 8 valves with the smaller throttle bodies.  87 8valves
>already have this size throttle body (little did I know).

When did VW move the Scirocco to the larger throttle body? I assume this
was when they were putting the bigger ones in the A2's. Anybody have specs,
part #, etc. for the larger 'rocco T-body? Seems odd I haven't seen this
mentioned before as it would be easier to put in a large late-rocco T-body
than do the mods associated with others.

hmmm,

scott

'86 Scirocco 8v

- --