Re: Rocco dies after 1/2 hour of driving

hehe, that voltage leakage was so bad! Thats what I get for using
carbon(read: crappy) core autolite wires.
I actually got a set of Iains 'Secret Ignition' wires, and they are pretty
cool. Low resistance, and seem to keep the voltage in.

We gotta race soon, my car is hauling ass now!! I can't wait to take it
past 4k rpm!

At 07:52 PM 9/14/98 EDT, you wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:27:00 -0700 Kevin <aventari@cts.com> writes:
>
>>I know with my MSD 6A and stock bosch coil, I got a super big blue spark
>>from the coil wire, and ever before the MSD with the stock ignition I
>would
>>get a nice bright blue spark. Did you try the ground strap fix yet?
>>I'd get new battery cables too.
>

>Yeah! I remember the amazing lightening show under your hood that night
>at my place! Did you ever replace the wires?? And it ran too!
>Unbelievable. You could read by the light it was giving off........ heh!
>

>>Kevin Fryguy .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!
>

>Yah but I will STILL kick da scheist out of ya! :)
>

>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>STILL! The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

- --
Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S -- Now with JH power!
      San Diego, CA
"If God had meant for us to use the metric system, we would've been born
with ten fingers and ten toes."

- --